Objectives of the Forum
- Identifying a context in which to discuss the legal and ethical implications of research activities.
- Improving the collaboration among scholars (at different levels) from different disciplinary fields (i.e., jurists and scientists).
- Reflecting from the juridical, philosophical, historical and social points of view on integration on the grounds of the rights recognised by supranational courts.
- Elaborating the rights and statuses recognised by the case law and other legal concepts arising from regional integration in Europe and in America.
- Making students, researchers and professionals aware of their rights, obligations and responsibilities in the light of the ‘5th Freedom’.
- Building and strengthening networking with other academic bodies and with local, national and international organisations and bodies.
- Elaboration of research and teaching projects
- Teaching activities
- Research activities
- Organisation of events